Some providers offer the opportunity to open other types of workplace savings accounts if you have a workplace pension with them, such as a general investment account (GIA) or a stocks and shares individual savings account (ISA).

If you're not sure about what’s right for you, please speak to a financial adviser – there may be a charge for this. If you don't have a financial adviser, you can find the right one for you with MoneyHelper.

Find out more about how to save towards your future

Combine your pension pots

 Take control of your pensions by bringing them together in one place.