Helping you manage your scheme
We've put together lots of supporting material to help you set-up, manage and look after your scheme.
As you go through this, you'll see references to Aegon Retirement Choices (ARC), which is our online, secure platform and to Retiready, which is our online retirement planning tool for members. Here's how the two work together(Opens new window).
Scheme design, set-up and looking after your scheme
The first step on your journey is to design and set-up your scheme and we’re on hand to guide you through this stage.
If you’re using SmartEnrol to manage your auto-enrolment duties, we’ll help you get up and running. And when you’re up and running we’re here to support you and help with your ongoing scheme maintenance.
- Our employer hub – visit our hub to find out more about our Workplace Solutions.
- Online support for you – supporting material to help you manage your retirement savings scheme.
- Promoting your scheme – some help and guidance with promoting your scheme to your employees.
- Sample engagement material – help with promoting your workplace scheme.
- Our guide to activating your account – find out what we’ll send your employees, and how easy it is for them to activate their account.
- Aegon Retirement Choices (ARC) user guide – our guide to our award winning secure, online platform.
- ARC demo – a guide to using our ARC platform. You can either watch the whole demo or go straight to the topic you need help with:
- Auto-enrolment support – find out more about your responsibilities.
SmartEnrol is our online tool designed to help you enrol all your eligible employees efficiently. We have supporting items to help you get the most out of it.
- SmartEnrol demo
- Data validation tool – we can help you check the accuracy of your member data, before you upload it, with our data validation tool.
- Data validation tool demo
Helping your employees join the scheme
You’ll want to make the most of your scheme announcement so that your employees have enough information to make any decisions about becoming a member of your retirement savings scheme. Here’s some supporting material to help you with this.
- Help promoting your scheme – let us help you engage your employees with their retirement savings and encourage them to plan for their future.
- Announcement communications – some templates to help you with announcing a new scheme or for new employees telling them about their new pension scheme.
- Scheme information sheet template – a ready-made template for an information sheet with all the details of the new scheme.
- Example illustration – some example illustrations to show employees how much their pension could be worth in the future. Designed to be used with scheme announcement pre-sale communications – they’ll then get a personal illustration shortly after joining.
- Key features – key features of the ARC plan for your employees – this is a useful document to help understand what the plan gives you.
- Death benefit form – we encourage everyone to complete one of these forms when they join the scheme.
- Employee toolkit – lots of things your employees will find useful when they join the scheme.
Items to support our Retiready service, our online retirement planning tool
- Managing your savings flyer – to help your employees manage their retirement savings they’ll have access to Retiready – this flyer explains more.
- Online hub – information about our Retiready service.
- Introducing Retiready film – find out more about our Retiready service.
- Retiready demo – watch our demo to get the best out of Retiready.
- How Retiready and ARC work together – more information on our retirement savings solution that is flexible, modern and offers a wide range of investment choices.
Data validation tool(Opens new window) – before you upload your member data, it's best practice to check your data to make sure it's accurate – use our data validation tool to help you do this.
Data validation tool demo(Opens new window) – if you need help using our data validation tool we’ve produced this short demo.
Promoting your scheme – if you need help with promoting your workplace pension scheme, we have a number of useful templates you can use.