The Retiready Personal Pension
Right now, only 7% of the UK population are on track (PDF - 0.5Mb Opens new window) for the retirement they want. One reason for this is that although personal pensions (sometimes called private pensions) are one of the best ways to save for retirement, they can be complex and hard to understand. To help, Retiready cuts through the jargon and makes it easy for everyone to take control and shape their own future.
Benefits of the pension
- Let’s you take control of your future – making your own decisions means you don’t need to pay for advice unless you think you need it.
- Simple funds tailored to different risk appetites.
- Flexible pay in options.
- Tax relief on your contributions so for every £80 you pay, £100 is actually invested*.
- Up to 25% tax free cash option when you retire.
- Lets you look into and manage your retirement savings on any device when it suits you.
* The value of any tax relief depends on your individual circumstances. The value of investments can go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.Apply now for a personal pension (Opens new site)
Tomorrow starts today
The great thing about Retiready is that it's really simple to navigate and understand what I'm looking at
Isla K, Retiready customer and Aegon employee
Why is a Retiready Pension different?
Your investment options
We're flexible. You can simply make one-off payments, monthly contributions and/or transfer funds in from another registered pension fund.
- No set-up or transfer fee.
- A maximum service charge (Opens new window) of 0.5% a year depending on the value of your fund.
- The investment charge depends on the fund you’re invested in. You can find out the investment charge for your fund on our fund factsheets (Opens new window).
- 0.25% of any investment made goes into a cash facility within your Retiready Pension to cover the service charges. We'll pay interest (Opens new window) on this amount.