The Retiready Pension
The Retiready Pension provides a tax-efficient way of saving for your retirement. It provides simplified investment choices, making it easier to manage your retirement savings.
Benefits of the Retiready pension
- You're in control, with guidance when you need it
- Simple investment choice
- Clear charges
- Tax relief on your contributions
(For example, for every £80 you pay, tax relief boosts the amount invested to £100.)
- Up to 25% tax free cash option when you retire
- You can transfer in any existing pension funds
Things to think about
- The value of an investment can fall as well as rise and isn't guaranteed. It's particularly important to remember this as you get close to retirement as your investments may not have time to recover from any losses.
- Once you invest into a pension, you can't get access to your savings until you reach 55.
- From 55 onwards, you can choose to spend, save or reinvest your pension pot as you like. However, the main purpose of your pension fund is to secure your financial future.
- The value of any tax relief depends on your individual circumstances.
- The tax information provided on this page is based on our understanding of current tax law and HMRC practice - which may change.
- Transferring a pension pot to a new provider may not be the best option for you, you should compare the benefits from your current pension with the estimated benefits of your new pension, including any guarantees and penalties. If you're unsure whether this is right for you or need advice, please speak to a financial adviser.