You can choose from six Risk-Managed Portfolios, each of which is designed to match a different risk preference. Click on the portfolios below to find out more about each fund.
Generally, you'd expect higher-risk funds to return more over the longer term than lower-risk funds, but there's no guarantee of this and there's a greater chance they could lose money, particularly over shorter time periods.
Benefits of our Risk-Managed Portfolios:
- Let you choose the balance of risk and long-term growth potential that’s right for you
- Available within a pension, ISA or GIA
- Managed on your behalf – we monitor the portfolios and change them if needed
- Provide a complete, risk-managed portfolio for 0.25%*
- Are backed by our Funds Promise, which means their performance is monitored by our Fund Governance Group
*Transaction charges and a platform fee will also apply.
- Risk-Managed Portfolios customer guide PDF 1.6mb
- LF Aegon Investments ICVC II Prospectus PDF 382kb
- Aegon Retirement Choices overview PDF 146kb
- Investing - the basics video Video 2 minutes 30 seconds
- Our responsible investment framework PDF 2.7mb
You can also view fund factsheets and Key investor information documents for individual funds by clicking on the relevant fund under the 'Risk-Managed range' tab.
There's no guarantee the funds will meet their objectives. Their value can go down as well as up and isn't guaranteed. You could get back less than you invested. Before making any decision to invest in a particular fund, you should read the fund factsheets and Key investor information documents for full details on the fund, including risks and charges, which you can find under the 'Risk Managed range' tab above.
*"Morningstar" refers to the Morningstar Investment Management Group, which includes Morningstar Investment Management Europe Limited, an FCA regulated firm, which is the entity providing the advice.
Link Fund Solutions Limited (LF) is the authorised corporate director of the LF Aegon Risk-Managed Funds. This means they're responsible for the operation of the funds in accordance with the regulations.