With-Profits01 September 2015 Back to results
With-Profits investments are no longer available to new customers and many have valuable guarantees. You will lose any guarantee that you have if you cash in your With-Profits investment early, including transfer, make an investment switch or surrender of your plan.
If you’re a With-Profits investor, you can find out more about your investment below:
Information on how your With-Profits investment works, including:
- Definition of a With-Profits Investment;
- Risks involved with With-Profits investment;
- Details of guarantees;
- Calculation of annual bonus rates;
- Final bonus rates;
- The smoothing process;
- Glossary of terms.
With-Profits fund factsheets which contain key information, including:
- Investment guarantees, where applicable, for each fund;
- Current asset profile;
- Investment performance;
- Annual bonus rate history;
- Current final bonus rates and market value reductions;
- New Generation With-Profits expected growth rates.
Documentation relating to how your With-Profits investment is managed, including:
- Principles and Practices of Financial Management (PPFM);
- Consumer friendly versions of the PPFM (CFPPFMs);
- Annual report to With-Profits investors;
- With-Profits Committee Terms of Reference (ToR);
- Annual return to the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA).