The Retiready ISA
The Retiready Individual Savings Account (ISA) is a flexible, tax-friendly way to boost your savings. You can use it alongside a pension. The Retiready ISA is a stocks and shares ISA.
Benefits of the ISA
- Gives you access to a range of investments. Any gains on your investments are free of any personal liability to capital gains and income tax.
- Added safeguard designed to limit the impact of sharp and sustained market falls.
- Pay in up to £20,000 in 2018/19.
- Transfer existing ISAs if you want to.
- Manage your account on your mobile, tablet, and desktop.
Things to think about
- The value of an ISA will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invest.
- The added safeguard is designed to reduce investment risk. However, the value of your ISA could still fall and the safeguard could limit returns in certain market conditiions. For further details on safeguard and how it works, please read our FAQ.
- Although there is no fixed term for holding the Retiready ISA, you should be prepared to hold your investment in the ISA for at least five years, ideally longer.
- The favourable tax treatment of ISAs may not be maintained in the future and is subject to changes in legislation. The benefit of the tax treatment depends on individual circumstances.
- Thinking about transferring an existing ISA to Retiready? Find out everything you need to know about transferring.