The Retiready Stocks and Shares ISA
The Retiready stocks & shares individual savings account (ISA) is a flexible, tax-friendly way to boost your savings. And it’s not an either or situation. You can use it alongside or as an alternative to a pension.
Benefits of the ISA
- Simple, low cost investment choice.
- Pay in up to £15,240 in 2016/17
- Transfer existing ISAs if you want to.
- Access your money any time.
- Manage your account on your mobile, tablet, and desktop.
The great thing about Retiready is that it's really simple to navigate and understand what I'm looking at
Isla K, Retiready customer and Aegon employee
Why is a Retiready ISA different?
Your investment options
You can make one-off payments, monthly contributions and/or transfer existing ISAs if you want to.
- No set-up or transfer fee
- A maximum service charge (Opens new window) of 0.5% a year depending on the value of your fund
- A low investment charge (Opens new window) of 0.38% which is included in the fund price
- We'll keep 0.25% of your total investment in a cash account to cover the service charge within your Retiready ISA. The investment charge is taken directly from the fund price, rather than the cash facility. We'll pay interest (Opens new window) on this amount.