Products to help you save
Stocks & Shares ISA
- A tax-efficient way to save
- 4 funds with different levels of of risk to meet the needs of savers
- Flexible pay in options
The value of a stocks and shares ISA can fall as well as rise, isn't guaranteed and you may get back less than you invest.
The value of any tax benefits will depend on individual circumstances.
- Makes saving for retirement easy
- 5 funds with different levels of risk to meet the needs of savers
- Provides an income in retirement from the age of 55 (the minimum age will change to 57 from 2028)
- Tax relief on contributions
The value of an investment can fall as well as rise and isn't guaranteed. The final value of your pension pot when you come to take benefits may be less than has been paid in.
The value of any tax relief will depend on individual circumstances.
We’re not able to give advice, however, Aegon Assist can offer guidance on your retirement planning from our team of UK-based specialists. Our goal is to offer you guidance so you can make an informed financial decision. We can also make sense of any technical jargon you may not be familiar with.
If you're aged 55 or over and thinking about how you can take your benefits now, you should also visit Pension Wise(Opens new window) which is a free and impartial service that helps you understand your new pension options.