We have successfully supported thousands of employers with their auto-enrolment duties, through accurate compliance monitoring and the ability to manage auto-enrolled employees securely and reliably.
Under the Pensions Act 2008, it’s a legal requirement for employers in the UK to set up a workplace pension scheme and make contributions on behalf of all eligible employees. This is called ‘auto-enrolment’. If you employ at least one person, you'll need to comply with auto-enrolment.
For detailed information on auto-enrolment rules and duties, see The Pensions Regulator website.
Keeping on top of regular auto-enrolment tasks
Through our support tools, we can help you work out which of your employees are affected by the legislation and when you need to act.
We want to make the auto-enrolment process as easy, cost and time efficient as possible for you. You’ll stay in control of all the key decisions, while we help you deliver the administration in a simple and straightforward way.
We can help you:
- Categorise your employees in line with legislation – eligible, non-eligible and entitled to join your pension scheme.
- Manage the opt out, opt in and joining process.
- Verify the payments for each worker based on their category.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of all employees for any changes to their auto-enrolment status.
- Support your cyclical and re-enrolment duties.