Potentially yes, but you'd need to get legal advice to do this. We'd also recommend getting tax advice as well.

We have the following three draft trust deeds available for use:

Each of these draft trusts can be used to allow the trustees to hold or invest in a GIA on the Aegon Retirement Choices (ARC) platform.

The settlor can create a Bare Gift Trust or a Discretionary Gift Trust by making a cash gift to allow the trustees to invest in a GIA or they can transfer investments held with another provider to a GIA held by the trustees. The Discretionary Loan Trust is created by the settlor lending a cash sum to the trustees for them to invest in a GIA.

Looking for more help?

Our customer support has a range of topics with answers to help you, if you still require further assistance you can also find out how to get in touch.