Our GIA complements your clients' existing portfolios and offers over 4,000 investment opportunities (as at 31 December 2022).
Get more from saving
Our GIA is a non-tax wrapped account that gives access to a broad range of investments, with no upper limit on the amount that can be invested.
Features and benefits at a glance
- A flexible investment account that your clients can use to hold a broad range of investments within a single account.
- Must be aged 18 or over and UK resident.
- No limit to how much your clients can invest.
- Add up to four joint holders.
- Can be used to pay fees and charges by redirecting charges from some other products to the cash facility of the GIA, protecting the tax benefits of other products.
The value of an investment can fall as well as rise and isn't guaranteed. Your client could get back less than they invest.
Although the GIA has no fixed term, your client should be prepared to hold the investment for at least five years, ideally longer.