Workplace Solutions - flexible member financial planning
For intermediaries only
Total wealth management in the workplace
Our Workplace Solutions lets your clients offer a workplace saving proposition that’s either focused on pensions – or that offers a complete lifetime savings solution.
Using the Aegon Platform, employers can provide access to our flexible self-invested personal pension (SIPP). Alternatively, they can give some, or all, of their employees access to a tax-efficient individual savings account (ISA) and flexible general investment account (GIA) as well.
By offering SIPPs, ISAs and GIAs, Workplace Solutions can allow employees to address all their investment needs in one place – during their working life and beyond.
Why Workplace Solutions for your clients?
Quite simply, Workplace Solutions makes it easy for employers to help employees save and invest in the way that’s most appropriate for them:
- Proposition flexibility - employers can use the Aegon digital platform to offer employees a simple pension-only (SIPP) solution and/or a full wealth management service combining SIPPs, ISAs and GIAs.
- Investment choice - investment options range from our straightforward ‘default’ solution for members who don’t want to make an investment choice to a comprehensive ‘self-select’ investment range comprising funds, shares and investment trusts.
- ‘Gating’ facility - employers can control the investment choice offered to each member, including the ability to create tiered solutions within the same scheme.
- Transparent and capped charges - a scheme can have the same competitive administration charge across all savings products - and impose a cap on the charges members will pay, both before and after retirement.
Award winning UK platform to support employers
Central to the success of Workplace Solutions is the Aegon platform – the largest digital investment platform by assets in the UK adviser market. Offering an intuitive user interface, it allows members to track their investment progress at any time, download reports, set up and switch investments and move easily from building up their pension pot to generating a retirement income.
To help employers meet their governance and auto-enrolment duties, Workplace Solutions also includes two essential online tools:
- SmartEnrol supports the enrolment and re-enrolment of eligible employees into the pension scheme, relieving employers of this time-consuming regulatory requirement.
- SmartGovernance helps employers meet their ongoing reporting duties – including analysing and reporting on employees’ investment progress, contributions to date and fund choices – and delivers a clear picture of a scheme and its member activity.
ReportZone for intermediaries
As a workplace savings adviser, we understand it’s vital for you to keep track of the schemes you have helped to set up.
Engagement in the workplace
We partnered with the CBI to find out how we can quantify the value of employee pension engagement and how we can better support you.