Adviser - I'm having trouble registering

For financial advisers only

To access online services you need to be listed on the Financial Conduct Authority Financial Services Register.

Unipass Certificate

If you haven’t already registered for Unipass, please visit, and select the ‘Unipass Identity’ option.

If you have registered with Unipass to login please return to the Login page and select ‘Log in with Unipass’. To complete this process you will need your AEGON agency number.

Your agency number can be found on a commission statement, if you require a reminder please email

User ID

If you don’t wish to use Unipass, you can register for username and password access. Please contact us, please see our contact us page. You'll be asked for the following information:

  • Full Name
  • Title
  • Agency number you wish to access.
  • Company Address
  • FRN
  • Email address