This statement was created on 01/05/2023 for https://www.aegon.co.uk.
Aegon UK is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for everyone. We’re continually improving the user experience and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
This means you’re able to:
- Increase font size.
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text falling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Listen to the website using a screen reader
If your personal circumstances mean you need some extra support such as a large print, Braille or audio CD version of any of our documents please contact us to discuss the services you need.
Our efforts to support accessibility.
Aegon UK takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organisation.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist for this website.
Current accessibility standard of the site: WCAG 2.1 level AA
We've been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to help us make our website a positive place for everyone. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities and user friendly for everyone.
Current content conformance status: Partially conformant
We are aware that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known accessibility issues.
Despite our best efforts users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues.
- Older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Not all videos have captions.
- Some third party integrations that we can't control.
Please contact us to if you observe an issue that is not listed.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (versions 106 to 107)
- Google Chrome (versions 105 to 106)
- Apple Safari (versions 15.6.1 to 16.0)
- Samsung Internet (versions 15 to 17)
- Mozilla Firefox (versions 105 to 106)
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Screen readers (VoiceOver, NVDA)
- Screen enlargers or magnifiers
- Speech recognition or voice recognition
- Speech synthesisers (text-to-speech or TTS systems)
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Accessibility assessment methods
Aegon UK assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company using the following tools alongside manual checks:
- Level access
- Google Lighthouse
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us. We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.