Support for intermediaries
For intermediaries only
Supporting the value of expert advice
At Aegon, we only provide our services and expertise via the workplace or intermediaries, as we fully recognise the long-term value that professional, regulated advice delivers.
Although our Workplace Solutions service can be offered to employees on a self-serve basis, it is designed to facilitate the support of a regulated intermediary at every stage.
Insight, information and expertise
Our workplace savings solutions also include range of services and features to keep advisers up-to-date with technical and scheme-specific issues:
- EBC newsletter
- If you specialise in employee benefits, we provide a regular newsletter assessing regulation, technical issues and upcoming legislation that may affect you and your clients.
- Key dates
- Our pension specialists keep you ahead of all important dates regarding regulation and auto-enrolment and forthcoming FCA consultations and publications.
- Pensions Technical Zone
- This is the home for all our technical material relating to pensions, created by our team of pension specialists in Edinburgh. In the Pensions Technical Zone, you’ll find articles covering the latest pensions issues and links to our comprehensive range of technical FAQs.
- CBI Insight
- We've built a partnership with the CBI to quantify the value of employee engagement, identify the support employers need, and how the potential value in investing more than the statutory minimum can be understood by both employers and employees and create competitive advantage.
- Our online Management Information (MI) service enables aintermediaries to keep fully informed of each employer scheme on which they advise. Find our more about ReportZone.
- Training calendar
- We provide financial adviser training at local roadshows, tradeshows and conferences. We also run online webinars and have a comprehensive range of support materials to support continuing professional development.