Helping you support your clients
For intermediaries only
Making workplace savings work hard for employers
Workplace pension provision can be a powerful means to help employers attract and retain talent. But at the same time, regulatory requirements such as auto-enrolment have put fresh administrative, governance and reporting pressures on employers that need to be carefully managed.
Workplace Solutions is designed to help employers deliver a workplace savings scheme that enhances their standing as an employer but also creates minimal disruption to their core business.
Features to support employers include:
- a market-leading investment platform – using online technology and straight-through processing to simplify administration, reduce paperwork and increase business efficiency;
- a self-serve proposition – enabling employers to give their workforce direct access to a secure, simple-to-use platform to manage and keep track of their SIPPs, ISAs and GIAs;
- a comprehensive fund range – including default options, lifestyling/target date funds and wide choice of funds for members to select themselves;
- SmartEnrol – a powerful tool to help employers manage all their auto-enrolment duties online by automating key tasks, and
- SmartGovernance – a time-saving online governance tool to help employers meet their ongoing reporting duties.
Furthering employee engagement
Once a scheme is set up, we work extensively with employers to ensure that it's working well and to assess where employee engagement could unlock further value.
By partnering with the CBI, we've gathered specific insight into the value of engagement, identifying the support employers may need, and how a workplace scheme can be used to create a competitive advantage and attract talent.