Workplace Solutions - flexible financial planning
Total wealth management in the workplace
Workplace Solutions allow you to offer a workplace saving proposition to your employees that’s as simple or as extensive as you want it to be.
Using the digital Aegon Platform, you can simply provide access to our flexible self-invested personal pension (SIPP). But if you wish, you can give some or all of your employees access to a tax-efficient individual savings account (ISA) and flexible general investment account (GIA) as well.
By offering SIPPs, ISAs and GIAs in one place, Workplace Solutions can allow every employee to adapt to their changing investment needs – during their working life and beyond.
Workplace Solutions makes it easy to help employees save and invest in the way that’s most appropriate for them:
- Proposition flexibility - You can use the Aegon digital platform to offer employees a simple pension-only (SIPP) solution and/or a full wealth platform combining SIPPs, ISAs and GIAs. It’s up to you.
- Investment choice – Investment options range from our straightforward ‘default’ solution for members who don’t want to make an investment choice to a comprehensive ‘self-select’ investment universe comprising funds, shares and investment trusts.
- ‘Gating’ facility – You can make sure your investment offer is suitable for the experience and needs of individual members, including the ability to create tiered solutions within the same scheme.
- Transparent and capped charges – We apply the same competitive administration charge across all savings products – and impose a cap on the charges any individual will pay, both before and after retirement.
Leading UK platform to support members
Central to the success of Workplace Solutions is the Aegon Platform – the largest digital investment platform by assets in the UK adviser market. Offering an intuitive user interface, it allows members to track their investment progress at any time, download reports, set up and switch investments and move easily from building up their pension pot to generating a retirement income.
Where a member has their own financial adviser, access to the member’s platform account can be provided to the intermediary firm
To help you meet your employer governance and auto-enrolment duties, Aegon Workplace Solutions includes two essential online tools:
- SmartEnrol supports the enrolment and re-enrolment of eligible employees into your pension scheme, relieving your teams of this time-consuming regulatory requirement.
- SmartGovernance helps you meet your ongoing reporting duties –including analysing and reporting on employees’ investment progress, contributions to date and fund choices – to deliver a clear picture of your scheme and its member activity
Manage your pension scheme efficiently with real-time management information about members, investments and contribution trends.
We've put together lots of supporting material to help you set-up, manage and look after your scheme.