Helping you engage your employees with pensions saving
One of the biggest expenses for many businesses after staff wages is their workplace pension. As auto-enrolment contributions rise, the DWP estimates that £133billion will flow into workplace schemes by 2020. (Engaging with Savings, 2018(Opens new window))
What you told us…
55% of firms...
How we can help you…
- Help members unlock the value of their pension through effective scheme announcement and ongoing engagement.
- Influence member behavioural change through simple language and simple online processes.
- Introduce pensions to members through a digital welcome journey, timely communications and access to relevant content.
- Support and educate members as they approach retirement.
- Dedicated employer and member e-newsletters with relevant articles, insight and timely information designed to educate and inspire.
- By making it easier for scheme members to understand their options and take action, we’ve improved customer engagement, with 63% of members activating their online account.
Turn your workplace pension into an asset, not a cost
We’re taking key learns from the research into pension engagement carried out in March 2018 to help employers use their workplace pension to attract, retain and develop their people.