Comprehensive management information is vital for good pension scheme management.
As part of our commitment to helping employers, we've created a time-saving online reporting solution called Member Insights.
It'll give you confidence that you've helped your members prepare for retirement and encouraged them to value the benefits on offer.
What are the benefits of using Member Insights?
- It provides an easy to understand governance report – without having to interrogate the data.
- Helps you understand the retirement savings position of your members by monitoring whether they're actively involved with their pensions. And whether they need support or help in making appropriate contributions and investment decisions.
- Highlights key areas that you may want to address such as 'reviewing contributions' and 'pension healthcheck', so you can help improve employees' retirement outcomes, using a simple alert system.
- Encourages you to take corrective action by enabling you to engage and educate selected members through the issuing of auto-generated and targeted emails.
- Provides you with statistics to measure how your campaigns have performed.
How can Member Insights help your business?
It’s designed to help you with governance responsibilities and initiatives stemming from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), Office of Fair Trading (OFT) and the Pensions Regulator (tPR).
The complex governance data is presented in a way that’s simple, minimising administration, through the use of graphs and commentary allowing your governance committee to more easily understand the information.
Member Insights is a free service that's available to schemes with over 50 members.
Member Insights will be launched as a phased roll out from Q4 2019 and will be initially available for Workplace ARC and Aegon GPP schemes.
(TargetPlan availability will follow in 2020).
Please speak to your Aegon contact for more details.
SmartEnrol is an intelligent online service that automates your auto-enrolment tasks.
Manage your pension scheme efficiently with real-time management information about members, investments and contribution trends.
We've put together lots of supporting material to help you set-up, manage and look after your scheme.