Retirement Goals picture Twitter competition
Terms and ConditionsMon Sep 26 16:54:00 BST 2016 Back to results
These terms and conditions apply to the competition for one social media entry to win a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Aegon UK plc, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9SE (‘Aegon UK’).
- This offer is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, including employees of the Aegon UK group of companies and their immediate family members.
- There is one prize. The prize is a £50 Amazon Gift Card*. If, due to any reason outside the control of Aegon UK, the product described above cannot be provided to the winner, Aegon UK reserves the right to provide the winner with an equivalent product which is of at least equal value to the product described above.
- To be eligible to win a £50 Amazon Gift Card entrants must use Twitter to tweet a picture or photograph conveying their retirement goals before 23.59 hours on 30 September 2016. Tweets must be addressed to @AegonukCares and include the #RetirementGoals hashtag.
- Aegon UK doesn't take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions, viruses, bugs or any other causes outside its control. Proof of entry isn't proof of receipt.
- Entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of this prize draw to be eligible for the prize. Aegon UK doesn’t accept any responsibility for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Aegon UK will review all entries and will select a winner on 07 October 2016. The entry deemed The Best by Aegon UK will be selected as the winner. Aegon UK’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The personal details provided by entrants will be used for the purposes of this prize draw and to contact entrants if they are winners.
- Winners must be prepared to appear in post-draw publicity if required by Aegon UK.
- The winner will be contacted personally by @AegonUKCares Twitter. If Aegon UK is unable to contact the winner via Twitter within fourteen days, it reserves the right to withdraw that entry and offer the prize to any other entrant or withdraw the prize altogether at Aegon UK’s discretion.
- The winner will be required to provide Aegon UK with a contact email address. Delivery of the £50 Amazon Gift Card will be to the email address provided by the winner. Aegon UK won’t be liable if the product doesn’t reach the winner for any reason outside the control of Aegon UK.
- Receipt and use of the £50 Amazon Gift Card will be subject to Amazon.co.uk’s Gift Card and Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions.
- Aegon UK can’t accept any liability (other than for liabilities that can’t, as a matter of law, be excluded) for any damage, loss, costs, expenses or disappointment, whether direct or indirect, caused to or suffered in connection with this promotion or as a result of acceptance or use of the £50 Amazon Gift Card.
- The £50 Amazon Gift Card must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Details of the winner are available by writing to Aegon Cares Twitter Team, Aegon, Lochside Crescent, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9SE after 07 October 2016.
- Aegon UK reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any stage, or change any of the rules or procedures if it deems this necessary, or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, Scots law. The Scottish courts have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise under or in connection with them.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this competition. £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal(Opens new window) for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates."