How do I set up a new, or amend an existing income instruction from my existing Aegon Retirement Choices or One Retirement drawdown arrangement?

Back to results

If you have Capped drawdown

Please complete an Income request (capped drawdown) form.

If you have flexi-access drawdown

Your adviser can maintain your income requirements online. If you want to take an ad hoc or the full value of your drawdown account please complete the Ad hoc income request (flexi-access drawdown) form