Can my new employer pay into my existing Aegon pension?

Yes if you have an individual plan.  If you currently hold a company pension plan opened with a previous employer, you'll need to convert it into an individual plan first. You can do this using the plan alteration form (PDF - 203kb)(Opens new window).