Retiready in the workplace09 December 2014
Retiready in the workplace, our digital workplace pension package, offers you a pension provision that will meet the regulations and will give your employees a complete picture of their retirement savings in a way that's fresh, visual and incredibly easy to understand.
It gives you:
- SmartEnrol, our auto-enrolment solution to support you with auto enrolment and regulatory requirements
- online services, 24/7 – manage your scheme in one place, from carrying out your auto enrolment duties to payment processing
- clear, up to date fund information - makes default fund governance easier
- a comprehensive investment offering - from simple default options to more sophisticated strategies to meet individual needs
- management information - to help with governance and assessing value
- Smart Governance – an additional service to support you with the governance of your scheme
- clear, simple and consistent charges across all product wrappers, making it easy for your employees to see exactly what they’re paying for. Read our Charges guide for more information
Setting up a scheme with us is easy
- Online Set-up - agree the scheme design with your adviser and your Aegon Implementation Manager and set up using a secure online process.
- Scheme pricing - The pricing terms we offer are flexible and depending on your preference, can be setup as one single charge for all scheme members or tiered, based on the value of assets under management. Price will depend on a number of factors, for example size and type of the company.
- New members - Once the scheme has been set-up, you can add in new members who want to join.
- Illustrations - An example illustration or prospective employee pre-sales illustrations can be created for all employees.
- Administration - Make payroll contributions online to the SIPP and/or ISA and bulk updates to scheme and employee information.
- Report zone - A Management Information (MI) reporting tool which helps you giving you an overview of scheme trends
Retiready in the workplace for employees
With Retiready in the workplace, employees can see how ready they are for retirement using our ‘Score’ tool. We’ll then provide personalised coaching and education to help employees make informed choices and take real control of their financial future.
Employees can access:
- a digital service to check they’re on track for retirement – which is designed to work on mobiles, tablets and PCs
- an online account for all their retirement savings, during working life and into retirement
- flexible investment choices to meet their individual needs
- help and support when they need it
And we're always there to provide support and to answer any questions from joining through to retirement.