Useful documents and informationBack to results
- Defined Contribution 2010 Pension Plan leaflet (PDF) - this gives you the specific details of your pension plan.
- Switch form (PDF) - use this form to make fund switches. Remember, you can also make switches online.
- Higher rate tax relief on your pension contributions - This explains how tax relief works if you want to make a single contribution into your pension plan, payable by cheque direct to Aegon.
- For free expert guidance on your pension options and to help you make your own decisions, you can talk to Aegon Assist. Find out more about Aegon Assist and how to contact them on their webpage.
BP will change its workplace pension arrangement from 1 January 2020. This transfer to the Aegon TargetPlan platform affects all employees who are actively making contributions to the current BP DC2010 Pension Plan. You can find more information about this change in the following documents:
- TargetPlan Policy document
- Key Features document
- Example illustration
- Key differences
- Employee TargetPlan transfer letter
- Frequently asked questions
Has this helped? If you still need more information, don't hesitate to contact us.
Please note that the links below this line don’t apply to the DC2010 plan – these are links to generic Aegon information.