What happens if I lose my job or leave my current employer?

Back to results

You have three options, you can:

  1. Continue holding the current pension fund in the existing scheme, managing your fund selection as appropriate.
  2. Transfer to another pension provider.
  3. Start personal contributions. To do this you may need to transfer your Group Personal Pension to an Individual Personal Pension Complete a Plan alteration form (PDF - 203kb) to do this.