How do I change my investments?

There are three ways to do this:

  • Online — the easiest way is by using our online services. This means we’ll get your request immediately and it will be processed straight away. If you haven’t already signed up for our online services, you can find out more about it here.
  • By fax — fax a written request or a copy of our switch form, which you can use for any of the above types of change to: 0131 549 4225
  • By post — send a written request or completed switch form to: Aegon, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9SE

You can find out more about investments and our investment funds on our fund guides.

Changing your investment funds could have a big effect on the final outcome of your savings. If you’re in any doubt about it, you should get professional financial advice.