I have anaemia. Would I be suitable for Simply Life?
If you've been diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia more than six months ago and a medical practitioner has advised you that your blood levels have returned to normal, we'll accept you at ordinary rates if:
- there's no underlying cause for your anaemia;
- the underlying cause for your anaemia was confirmed as pregnancy or childbirth; or
- the underlying cause for your anaemia was confirmed as menstrual problems (heavy/prolonged periods).
Simply Life isn’t suitable if you've been:
- diagnosed with any type of anaemia, other than iron deficiency anaemia;
- diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia in the last six months; or
- told the underlying cause for your iron deficiency anaemia isn’t pregnancy, childbirth or menstrual problems.