Will my occupation affect whether I'm suitable for Simply Life?Mon Feb 15 16:55:00 GMT 2016
Most occupations won't affect the suitability of Simply Life. For certain hazardous occupations, such as those working at heights, we'll apply a rating of £1 or £2 a year for every thousand pounds of sum assured.
Simply Life isn't suitable for certain hazardous occupations which need manual underwriting. Unsuitable occupations include, but aren't limited to:
- armed forces personnel;
- occupations involving flying;
- asbestos-related occupations;
- merchant navy personnel;
- mining/quarrying occupations;
- fishing industry personnel;
- occupations involving diving; or
- certain professional sports persons.
You can find more information in our Occupation database(Opens new window).