I work abroad a lot - would you be able to offer cover?Fri Dec 05 15:52:59 GMT 2014
We’d need to know:
- how much time you spend out of the country
- where you’re travelling to
- how long and how often the trips are
- what your job is (for example oil rig worker, office based/admin only)
- where you stay while you’re away (for example hotels)
Our questionnaire(Opens new window) can help you collect all this information.
Many countries, particularly the EU, USA and Australia, pose no significant risk for stays of limited duration and are therefore acceptable at standard rates. For those countries that do pose a significant risk, we'll get guidance from our reinsurers on their current stance.
We can’t offer a travel exclusion instead of a rating.