New login requirements for ARC and One Retirement09 December 2019
We've strengthened login security on Aegon Retirement Choices (ARC) and One Retirement to help protect your accounts and make it more secure for you to do business with us.
If you need to change your password, or if you're logging in for the first time, your password will need to meet all of the following criteria:
- It must be at least 10 characters long.
- It must include three of the following four characters:
- One uppercase character
- One lowercase character
- One number
- One special character (for example @, #, $, %, &, * and +)
- It shouldn’t have more than two identical characters in a row – for example, 111.
We’re also adding ReCaptcha, a system designed to protect websites from spam and abuse, to the login screen. This means that you’ll have to select the I’m not a robot box. You might also be asked to select the images on the login screen.
Who’s affected by these new requirements?
- You'll only be asked to meet the new password requirements if you're changing your password or are logging in for the first time.
- We're introducing the changes to ARC and One Retirement - your password requirements for Retiready and non-platform products aren't changing. These password requirements are already in place for the Aegon Platform.
Who can I contact if I’ve any more questions?
Please speak to your usual Aegon contact, or get in touch with our Client Services team on 03456 081 680.