Market snapshot podcast
For intermediaries only.
Listen to Nick Dixon, Investment Director, and Richard Whitehall, Head of Portfolio Management, chat about Brexit, their current asset class views, and what it all means for investors.
Key discussion points include:
- How important is Brexit against a backdrop of other significant economic factors?
- What are the investment risks and opportunities presented by the various Brexit scenarios?
- Unorthodox monetary policies have taken their toll on fixed income, which now offer poor intrinsic value.
- Equity markets have pockets of significant over-valuation but there are markets, some close to home, which present better value.
- Cash may be a helpful asset class, when lots of other asset classes are richly valued.
To see these points discussed in more detail, and to ask Richard questions, please register for our upcoming Market Outlook webinar.
The views and opinions contained in this podcast are those of the presenters, and may not necessarily represent views expressed or reflected in all Aegon funds, strategies or communications.
The value of investments may go down as well as up and isn’t guaranteed. Investors may get back less than they invested.
Reliance should not be placed on the views and information in this podcast when making individual investment and/or strategic decisions.