Aegon outlines enhancements to its workplace savings proposition
Following the successful integration of the BlackRock Defined Contribution (DC) business in July, Aegon has outlined a series of developments to enhance its workplace savings proposition.
Over the next 18 months Aegon will deliver improvements to TargetPlan (the former BlackRock DC proposition) focused on member engagement, wider savings, improved governance and digital communications.
Specifically Aegon will:
- Add a new and simpler digital user interface to provide an improved online member experience and enable targeted communications
- Add SmartGovernance – the unique data driven personalised workplace governance capability that analyses scheme performance providing actionable insights
- Offer broader savings capability – starting with the addition of ISAs and GIAs enabling a more holistic approach to retirement savings in the workplace
Ronnie Taylor, Chief Distribution Officer at Aegon said:
“We are delighted to announce these new enhancements to TargetPlan. Over the last few months, feedback from employee benefit consultants and key clients has consistently been that savings, digital capability and improved governance were key areas they’d like to see us improve and that is exactly what we are doing.
“Aegon is now primed to maximise the best of both the former BlackRock DC and Aegon propositions, servicing distinct elements of the market offering the full suite of Master Trust, Own Trust, Investment Only and broader workplace savings solutions to trustee and corporate clients.”
Tel: 0131 549 6743
Mob: 07740 897 621
Notes to Editors
- In the UK, Aegon offers retirement, workplace savings and protection solutions to around two million customers and employs approximately 3,450 staff. More information: aegon.co.uk
- As an international life insurance, pensions and asset management company based in The Hague, Aegon has businesses in over twenty five markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Aegon companies employ over 28,000 people and have millions of customers across the globe. Further information: aegon.com
Aegon is a brand name of Scottish Equitable plc. Scottish Equitable plc, registered office: Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9SE. Registered in Scotland (No. 144517). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number 165548. An Aegon company.www.aegon.co.uk
© 2018 Aegon UK plc.