Bring your pension pots together
If you’ve had several jobs, chances are you’ve accumulated a number of different pension pots. It may be easier to combine them together, into this plan – giving you a clear view of your savings all in one place and avoiding paying multiple charges for each.
Benefits of combining your pensions
- View and track the performance of your pension in one place
- It could save you money by avoiding multiple charges
- Access your plan information any time online
- Take control of your retirement savings
- Support from Aegon to help you transfer your other pensions
If you’re thinking about transferring benefits from your existing arrangement, you should consider what you may be giving up under your existing arrangement, for example, you may have certain guarantees. There’s lots to consider so you should to speak to a financial adviser as transferring may not be suitable for everyone. Remember that what you get back depends on several things, for example how your investments perform and how they're taxed, and you may get back less than you invested.