Offering solutions for a range of different savings needs, Retiready in the workplace gives access to a variety of product wrappers that go beyond just pensions. They make it easier for your clients to invest in their future and plan for important life events.
By providing a self-invested personal pension (SIPP), individual savings account (ISA) and general investment account (GIA), we let them maximise their tax-efficient savings, diversify their portfolio and bring their savings together.
Your clients can move other savings onto Retiready in the workplace too. This lets them see their whole portfolio in one place, and they could benefit from lower charges.
- Your clients can progress from saving to taking a retirement income in the same account, and can access retirement savings when and how they want.
- We offer an extensive range of investment options catering for different savings needs, whether a client is building their savings pot or approaching retirement.
- Our Secure retirement income feature allows clients to choose a guaranteed income for life with the flexibility to change their minds and access their money if their circumstances change, and a guaranteed death benefit option.
A tax-efficient way to save up to £15,240* this year, an ISA is free of capital gains tax and income tax. The value of any tax relief depends on the individual circumstances of the investor.
Clients can make single or regular withdrawals at any time meaning they can save for one-off needs, supplement ongoing income, or combine with a SIPP to save for retirement.
Clients can choose from a wide range of investment options(Opens new window).
- If a client has already maximised their tax-efficient savings allowances, or wants access to investments that might not be available through a SIPP or ISA, they may want to invest in our GIA.
- GIA (net) is our non-tax wrapped account which your clients can use to invest in a broad range of assets with no upper limit on the amount they can invest.
- GIA (gross) is used to access the Wealth Management Portfolio (WMP) managed by Aegon Ireland plc. Assets will be held in the WMP which can invest in funds that won’t automatically deduct tax. The gross GIA can also be used by charities, trustees and limited companies, although not all gains are tax free.
*For the tax year 2016/2017
All references to taxation are based on our understanding of current taxation law and practice in the United Kingdom and Ireland, which may change.
Each product wrapper has its own integrated cash facility which makes it easier for you and your clients to keep track of incoming and outgoing investments, and credits and debits related to that specific wrapper.