Exactly what you need for protection
If we've learnt anything over the last few months, it's that the future's unpredictable.
We've made sure you've got exactly what you need for protection by improving our Personal Protection, Business Protection and Relevant Life products - so you can offer your clients more comprehensive and flexible cover, while helping us pay even more claims.
If you’d like more information on any of these articles, please get in touch with your usual sales representative.
Listen to our first protection podcast
Listen to Simon Jacobs, Head of Underwriting and Claims, and Mark Godding, National Account Manager, discuss the impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on claims and underwriting.
Hear them talk about:
- our claims experience during the pandemic;
- how we've adapted to the pandemic, and
- what changes we could see emerge in the future.
New income protection solutions
We've improved our income protection offering across both Personal and Business Protection including:
- adding a new 2-year benefit payment period available for personal and executive income protection;
- improving the income replacement ratios for both personal and executive income protection, and
- adding a new lump sum death payment for personal income protection.
Improved protection menus
We've enhanced our Personal and Business Protection menus including:
- strengthening our critical illness definitions to help us pay more claims;
- adding a new life replacement option for joint-life first death policies, and
- increasing the maximum benefit available when using our guaranteed insurability options.
More than just financial support for you and your clients
Policy Plus offers a range of support services for no additional cost, whenever your client or their immediate family needs them. These services are available throughout the life of their policy. What's more, our health and wellbeing service is now available to you, as an adviser, to use.