For financial advisers only.
Grow your clients' investments with ARC
ARC's product wrappers make it easier for your clients to invest in their future, and plan for important life events. By providing a self-invested personal pension (SIPP), individual savings account (ISA) and general investment account (GIA), we let them maximise their tax-efficient savings, diversify their portfolio and bring their savings together.
Your clients can move other savings onto ARC too. This lets them see their whole portfolio in one place, and they could benefit from lower charges.
- Your clients can progress from saving to taking a retirement income in the same account, making it easier to access their retirement savings.
- Our Secure retirement income feature allows clients to choose a guaranteed income for life with the flexibility to change their minds and access their money if their circumstances change, and a guaranteed death benefit option.
- We offer an extensive range of investment options catering for different savings needs, whether a client is building their savings pot or approaching retirement.
- A tax-efficient way to save up to £15,240* this year, an ISA is free of capital gains tax and income tax.
- Clients can make single or regular withdrawals at any time meaning they can save for one-off needs, supplement ongoing income, or combine with a SIPP to save for retirement. The flexible ISA subscription rules introduced on 6 April 2016 don't apply to this ISA. This means withdrawals from this ISA can’t be replaced without them counting against the annual subscription limit.
- Clients can choose from a wide range of investment options.
*For the tax year 2016/2017
- If a client has already maximised their tax-efficient savings allowances, or wants access to investments that might not be available through a SIPP or ISA, they may want to invest in our GIA.
- GIA (net) is our non-tax wrapped account which your clients can use to invest in a broad range of assets with no upper limit on the amount they can invest.
- GIA (gross) is used to access the Wealth Management Portfolio (WMP) managed by Aegon Ireland plc. Assets will be held in the WMP which can invest in funds that won’t automatically deduct tax. The gross GIA can also be used by charities, trustees and limited companies, although not all gains are tax free.
Each product wrapper has its own integrated cash facility which makes it easier for you and your clients to keep track of incoming and outgoing investments, and credits and debits related to that specific wrapper.
This is based on our understanding of the current legislation, taxation law and practice in the UK and Republic of Ireland which may change.
The value of an investment and any income from it can fall as well as rise and isn’t guaranteed. You may get back less than the amount you originally invested.