Charting and Analysis ToolFund prices and performance
The Charting and Analysis Tool assumes that you're familiar with investment terminology and that you have an understanding of investments. It shouldn't be taken as a recommendation or advice to invest in any of the funds mentioned.
Our Charting and Analysis Tool gives detailed analysis of funds and helps you to understand how they're invested and performing. It lets you:
- look at the prices and past performance of funds over various time periods
- chart the performance of a fund against other funds, indices and sectors
- carry out detailed analysis of funds such as standard deviations and correlations
- find out all the key information about funds - benchmarks, charges, ratings, fund manager and objectives
- review factsheets for all UK-based funds
Please remember that past performance is no guide to future performance. The value of an investment can fall as well as rise for a number of reasons, for example market and currency movements. You may get back less than originally invested.
For advice as to whether a fund or selection of funds is suitable for you, please speak to your financial adviser. If you don't currently have a financial adviser, you can get information about advisers in your area from IFA Promotions at www.unbiased.co.uk